Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Style
Shakedown...





This week our favourite fashionista Joelyne aka The Sydney Girl gets us in the mood for Spring by showing us how to jus jus up your favourite pair of wedges. This look can be done easily by anyone at home and has a really pretty summery effect, perfect for Spring Carnival….


What I used: Pink Suede Wedges from Greece | Pink Wool | Crochet hook | Pink Faux Flowers


I've always loved the idea of adding flowers as accessories. So I thought I'd try it, and it's so simple to do. All I did was crochet a band for the flower to wrap around, and tied it around my ankle. You can even plait it if you can't crochet.
What do you think? Do you like it? And would you wear this look in Spring/Summer? I will be! :-)


For more floral inspirational photos and looks from The Sydney Girls own collection, click here or visit http://www.thesydneygirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment